Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Personally I think that if situation in Europe will continue only wrong way, it will be good. There clearly cannot be expected any good outcomes. Russian government repeatebly lied, lies and is obvious that they will continue doing so without any limits. I also think that there is only one thing which is Putin able respect and this is show of strength and existence of strong will to use this strength. At this moment I'm really not sure whether to think that he is either totally insane or if he i…
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)RF soldiers behaves like nazis ... and in this case I believe that videos which we have can't keep up with reality, which is even much much worse.
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)They will not care, no matter what will be said or what proofs will be ... they will lie and lie even more again and again ... and most of Russia people will believe all of it while think that it all is nothing else as provocation from the West. Brainwashing propaganda is ongoing for decades. Sadly there imo do not exist anything else as force which can dealt with something like this. They will not stop unless found that opposite side can hit them even stronger. At this m…
  • If they can say that ammunition on warship can start burning by itself, and that no one has died despite ship sinked then accusation about ukraina using biolabs for making biological weapons sounds like very sophisticad propaganda. They also said in news that sinking of their warship was start of 3rd world war ... seems littlebit wrong when they officially denied that ship was destroy by ukranian's attack. I think that we can only look on RF news only as a source of info what they say for theirs…
  • FUCK.jpghttps://twitter.com/afp/status/1516070909798461443?s=20&t=pypot_9jkfmcj73mrltdkq... I think there’s nothing more to say …
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)I think exactly the same. However it looks more and more like world will be divided into two blocks based on fundamentally different principal opinions and prepared to anihilate each other. One year ago if someone would say that old Starlancer game may be prediction of the future I would smile, today it look like quite real view of the future ...
  • ... last 24 hours were quite interesting for Russia. Prigozhin move seems was surprising, honestly I thought they would remove him long time ago, but could be that they tried and failed (just my thought). Personally I don't think he have chance, but that was also the case with attack on Ukraine where many expected it will end in hours. But it for sure is very very bad precedent, and if it that "rebellion" will continue for more as week then Russian governament would be even much deeper in troubl…
  • Now I'm even more curious how it will continue (and here I mean ongoings at Russian home front), it's like watching multidimensional chess match which have visible just outer layer. I really have no idea how can further coexist Prigozhin with Shojgu and Gerasimov which got from him a strong slap into face.