Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• My personal basic idea is somewhat different here, it is more focused to play a role (and much less focused on PvP itself). Reason is quite simple, PvP is not what majority of players wants or like (for a reasons, and I think can fully support it with personal experience from other "space" game with much more players) and in CF are roles fully focused towards PvP with keeping only low touch with the local game environment itself. Simple server RP rules were working for some time and then slowly …
  • guenni7 ... I spent hours with chasing trains and was chased in it myself. It's not easy, if prey is experienced and there's not needed even using hides aka go up or down. It was for me one from biggest fun and challenges. Chasing someone skilled is not easy task even in group, the prey just need to accept that his destination will be reached later. RP is about fun for both, once you won (escape) once you lose ... money in game are just money, they never were problem to get. If you log off only…
  • (Quote from guenni7)Yes, BMGs have special days for extra profit, but if someone sit in destination, then may depened about who is there. You alwas can ask if he is open for possibility pay tax/fine or if he not communicate. And there are other places and routes (many) which allows good profit each day ... clever pirate can make nice money, for police it is not so easy but it always was about decision what is acceptable for each smuggler ... I usually let smuggler go once, these which I knew had…
  • (Quote from guenni7)Pirate which will shot you on sight is breaking server RP rules. He may think what he want, server-rules are clearly saying what he can do. Its for server police to deal with this behaviour.Police can shot you only if you smuggle, there are ways how to denny officer this opportunity (dump cargo for example, or do not smuggle several times and send smile to such officer ). If he still wil shot you (no contraband onboard), he is also breaking server RP rules. It may be costly t…
  • guenni7 that quoted part was about possibility for pirate to make a 'bargain', for example: he can offer smuggler free "trade" for 24hours if he will pay him agreed sum. If not, he can chase his prey again, after will pass an hour, and use /tax. It is not against the server rules and can be beneficial for both parties. Players can be quite creative in a ways how to do RP (while stay in boundaries of server rules) ...