Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Have you chosen "Open SP" in mod launcher? ... this choice will end campaign asap. To restore campaign you need uncheck this option and load latest mission save.
  • And is campaign active? .. If so, please ignore your player lvl.
  • Open SP is singleplayer without story. But it is weird that you have issues with campaign. Only two things can be a problem which I know: bugged mod installation/activation use of autosaves (or maybe some old saves if you have them from vanilla) except this there were thousands of test and plays of campaign without problem.
  • Crossfire - SWAT Portal ... there should be almost all what you need from CF .. are you playing SP from start or are you using some older save?
  • Attached are my own SP saves for 1-4 missions in Campaign. All these are 100% functional.
  • Good, please only avoid use of autosaves and you should be ok. Enjoy Crossfire mod!
  • Yes, but is good to visit them after campaign will lead you there (i.e. trying to reach Custodian in vanilla is ... is bad idea .. it can work, but it also can let you stuck there when campaign will progress). You will have during Crossfire campaign later ALLOT time for look around. On start (especially vanilla), patience is advised. ... btw in New York you have already some nice ships. Freelancer engine allow some freedom, but it is old game. If you will try what all you can do before it broke…