Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Still using my oldtimer Phenom II X4 945 with 8GB DDR3 ram (1333, 4x2) plus 500W power-supply Seasonic (that all purchased 2010) and GTX 960 (2015). I hope can go with this at least 3 more years to follow my 10y upgrade period . That setup above uses case which is even older with one old HDD and one "new" 500Gb HDD from 2010. It still is enough for play older games at max and newer like ED in fullHD in decent details (partly ultra, partly high). Imo is not needed wait for "better time to buy" if…
  • Reading through this thread I wonder what you can recommend for 500W PSU with possibility upgrade graphic card sometime in the future. Budget is quite limited for this, I think maximum will be around 600 Euro. I'm considering use old Case, PSU and HDDs, is needed new MB, CPU (cooler maybe, what I have is quite big monster with silent 20cm fan and could be used further), Ram, GK and SSD. Any suggestions? (Hidden Content)
  • Thx! .. actually it is exactly kind of info which I search for, because I will need some time to very slowly rise funds to get this upgrade possible at all. It means that price (atm) for things will go down while final result will nicely boost output of my PC (gaming). But that will need 1-2 years to get there.