Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• This when 2.0 come out or want add also actual data from 1.9?
  • And what stuff which is now in Lexicon ? ... I expect that more ships will change, but still majority will remain. And there is also other stuff included equipment and commodities. Counting a fact that lexicon entries can be linked directly to any of post automatically isn't way how to link Wiki and Lexicon? (Code, 1 line)
  • ... Only suggestion how to put add for a Lexicon "better menu"
  • Will be possible insert Tabmenu on Lexicon top?Back button in Wiki will return you to previous page (i.e. if you edit post, you will be returned back to "edit" menu ... it is ok?) ... can be added "something" similar (maybe more simple) to lexicon which will return you to "top" where will be tab menu?Search function ... basic search "in lexicon" you can do using browser, I'm unsure which details needs ppl search in wiki/lexicon.
  • Then I can have solution at least for part of problems: Tab-menu will be in Wiki "main" article" (ofc only in case that there works tabmenu)Into lexicon entries will be added on the end "clickable picture"/button leading to Wiki main article. .. this mean edit all entries but I can do it. Wiki have some features which are nice, but imo Lexicon offers here on portal more. Searching feature will in Wiki limited, but still can be used. If you will search details, you can do it easily use search wh…
  • Search only using portal "search function" ... but this one imo works very good (tested already directly in lexicon).Is a way to have in wiki only main menu (tab-menu)? ... will be easily editable and can be added new things there.Links will then lead to "main menu" in wiki and/or to others entries which are in Lexicon. Maybe it sounds complicated, but imo it looks "functional". .. added few details to tab-menu for Tab "systems"
  • OK, ... so what with actual entries in Lexicon? Is possible move/copy them to wiki? (maybe move, but dunno in this. Lexicon can serve 'only' as place for most important entries which will be possible link 'automatically' with posts). And if will be wiki 'main source' for entries, is use tab-menu as 'main menu' possible? To be honest I like this portal feature much more as sw between different pages.
  • Is possible for Wiki add code so tab-menu will work? index.php?page=Article&articleID=959&languageID=1 Its only test of possibilities ... It can serve (if functional) also for normal articles formatting.
  • BMGs entry added to WIKI.
  • Commodities was updated (now without BMGs) but with more info
  • Updated wiki entry for CF Roleplay. Grammar help will be welcome. .. guys please if you will edit article (you can do it directly), do not forget "switch off" lexicon .. in wiki this not works well.
  • Created in Wiki Clans page. Dunno if is this proper place, but maybe can be good idea to have all info about CF in one place where ppl can easily find what they want to know. Next to this wiki saves edited versions (imo rly nice feature).
  • Created sections in Special Features and Equipment, if anyone want help and add/edit content there you will be welcome. Also was created new article called "Advices" ... if you will have any ideas what to add there please leave me message.
  • The Order and Crossfire added Guns added. All existing wiki articles are/will be reformatted to html code.Wiki entries are edited and are added codes with link to page top and for return to wiki main menu.Are added new articles and to existing ones are added new parts or are some articles improved to give better informations (like Clans overview).Are updated Lexicon entries which also changed code to html, is updated content in some cases, are added buttons for "back" and "CF Wiki - Main Menu".…
  • Lexicon entry for New York (similar way will be used for other systems) Note: in Wiki not works properly lexicon entries (lexicon, /lexicon) due "messed link" which if used also not allow open spoilers. Is needed use links for every entry.
  • Main structure for Wiki is finished and big part from articles was filled. Atm are added details for weapons and will be used similar way also for ships. There is still huge amount of work on details (mainly lexicon), but this will need more time.
  • Ships section filled for all ships except VHFs (in progress) and were also updated corresponding entries in Lexicon. index.php?page=Article&articleID=947&languageID=1
  • Basilisk entry (as also all others) is in lexicon ... update as wish (I will only add/change code for spoiler and code for "back" and to "Main wiki menu")
  • Entry in lexicon updated, check
  • New York - template for systems entries.