Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hey pilots,I was playing Crossfire in SP when suddenly all the mod added jump gates and jump holes dissipated. I still read them on my nav map, but I cant target them or even see them, when I go to the coordinates. At first I thought it was intended that way since I am playing an SP game. However, that happened suddenly after some playthrough. For example, at the beginning of the game, I could see and target the jump gate to Custodia in New York, but around the time I had to meet Junko at Califo…
  • So in open SP the jump gates and the jump holes are still there. I can also target them. I tried reloading my last save, I even tried reloading saves at a time I knew I could target them. It didn't work. I reinstalled the game and the mod. I also deleted my saves.I hope it was just a glitch.
  • Yes, ILIYAN, I was thinking that it was by design. I was asking if their sudden disappearance during the SP was a glitch. I COULD see them AND target them in the beginning.
  • I see.Thanks guys.
  • Hah, thanks ILIYAN. It was at the very beginning of the game and I haven't really done that much. There were just very profitable trading conditions in New York, which I didn't want to miss. I was planning to take my time saving up credits for a proper ship and equipment. I appreciate the suggestion, but I haven't played Freelancer for a while, so I can take my time enjoying it. Thanks again