Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• the bad thing about it all is. People on the server get the information about the upcoming events via game (since there is always a line displayed which tells what event is on which day) unfortunately the information about the upcomming events are not similar with the 'game reality' since those events which are supposed to be hosted, are NOT hosted at this time. so people might be online, seeing there is an event comming and being all excitedthen figuring, this announced event is NOT starting (…
  • (Quote from [UR]Vishnu)ofc you should put a bit effort in that char even the GR do have to do so.. at least ME .. I didnt get a single dime for mine, cause I got mine AFTER they got fixed not that I would need it. but still (just mentioning)
  • wait .. 00:00 server time?? . what the heck that means it was held by 01:00am GMT . thats THREE hours LATER than usual. and it has not even been announced to be belated anyway. did I miss something or did the -meeting-, the event managers just had, not really have any success? I thought it did turn out in the way, if one manager is not able to host the event which is supposed to be hosted, the second in reserve kicks in, so the even can be holded as announced? sad. Im sorry but thats just sad. …
  • (Quote from SA_MAVERICK)(Quote from SA_Dino)(Quote from SA_MAVERICK)(Quote from Huor)so.. is that what you refering to?? huor.. you should know better, that the recent activities (more like the usual forum activites) leads users more likely in NOT READING every single post anymore (or maybe its just me, gotting sick of the most here) and the last -announcement- for the smuggler hunt (at least where the topic says 'Smuggler Hunt' so people expect some new information about it) was for the event …
  • (Quote from SA_Dino)first of all. if you dont go to sleep till 3am (whatever your timezone is) its your choice. obviously you are still in an age where you can do that, since you dont have to go to work, or some other RL-stuff to do (or school is off or whatever) second. its good that events been hostet. my concern is just for the players who do have an real life and also things to care about and therefore not being able to stay up the whole night (refering to GMT + timezones) third. Im not tal…
  • (Quote from The_Cro_Legend)you just want money. admit it. ___________ I think first of all, all those who actually took an event already, to "take care of" should get their butts back on the server to actually DO what they called for. As far as I know, all of those EM's (new and older ones) already have their set up EM-chars (like Dino, Verbose, where the heck is sphinx?!, shockwave and a bunch of others)Why are those guys simply not giving up their EM's in order to let others (who might be mor…
  • (Quote from Dino) (Quote from Shockwave)Makes actually five people having miners available. One of those five people has been online more often the last weeks than all others together. In fact, what sense does it make to have people having miners for events available but those people do never show up online. Some of them are just showing up on the forum to excuse theirself with some reasons (mostly silly excuses) to be not available. Sure RL goes first, but then those people should make sure th…
  • (Quote from Shockwave)why not? The only hardest part would be, getting it out of Styx alive. The rest (with neutral reputation) should be possible for one alone one or two repair ships needed to supply with bots & batts.
  • there will still be the way from NY to Arena
  • besides. There are not only people from Russia or Europe playing. What for one is a comfortable time will be a quite uncomfortable time for the other one. iE. Picards late afternoon will be Gunny's working time. And some of the players do have to work in real life and can not participate on events when they are being held at a time, where those players either working or sleeping (cause they have to go to work) Maybe making two events with a time difference from 6-8 hours should work.