Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Hi all is anyone using the new version of windows 10 i need to update because of sound driver issues again ( windows 10 is a absolute pain in the ass ) i dont want to revert back to windows 7 as i need DX12. i need to know if anyone is using new version and how it is with driver compatibility performance etc
  • same am thinking about it doing some research before hand need to do checks with my sound card and creative software on new version etc dont know why windows always has to mess with things with all these updates rather they took 5 years to fully test and iron out all compatibility issues with drivers etc with other company's software. Microsoft are a joke really thinking of going to linux again if anyone has and creative sound cards there are modded drivers that are a work around because creati…
  • ya cool mate yeah i reinstalled yesterday fresh drivers and worked great lastnight but i tried gaming today on farcry 5 to test stuff ie sound card and everything else now my sound card is causing event ID 41 ive tried putting sound card into a different pci slot same issue sound cuts out then crashes my system so may sell my sound card as i cant be bothered to mess around with driver installs etc unless i go back to windows 7 i read online that microsoft may be putting DX12 into windows 7 hope…
  • Also I don't play old games other than freelancer been there done them i look to the future of gaming awesome graphics and sound effects so i need to buy a sound card to complete the features for new games and future releases have to remember this card i have is 10 years old or older technology great card for music and movies but for gaming not so much and alot of people have alot of issues with creative why do u think people have had to mod drivers to support these cards is because creative are…
  • Windows 10 is absolutely bs if u have a sound card fact
  • Testing new windows 1909 will post what it's like see if i find any bugs or issues with it
  • Avoid 1909 windows 10 worst version of Windows 10 what monkeys they got working for them ( not racist comment expression) worst company just like EA games fraud companies at best
  • EA is shocking op and that is fact and Microsoft is just as bad at getting things compatible lol to much tweaking and updates in my opinion anyway haha had to post at least one nonse otherwise people forget im here
  • i just tested it out see how it was it is shocking atm ill stay at windows 7 for a couple years til they get things right always worth testing before hand even though its a headache haha
  • my sound card for one i have a creative sound blaster xfi titanium fidelity pro sb0880 model and i have alot of issues on windows 10 and creative drivers they are more stable on windows 7 and lower os there is support for windows 10 but they are buggy as hell. i will be buying a new sound card after xmas and upgrading some other hardware hopefully by then after xmas they would have ironed out certain compatibility issues with updates every computer is different even if have same hardware so jus…
  • yes but with the driver for windows 10 not other versions as they do have for windows 7 and 8 etc if im on windows 10 i use the driver for that os so is a mix between both microsoft and creative why im trying to pin point my issue atm. as microsoft and creative do work together to fix compatibility issues with there products on there os til they fix those issue on that os ill stay on windows 7 as only issue i have is when gaming sound goes choppy the freeze my whole system on windows 10 my soun…
  • Think I have fixed all issues playing need for speed playback no crashes as of yet and running off sound card. yep all fixed now runs perfect in gaming. no nooooooob here hahaha.