Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• try a different shader mate make sure you have direct x updates etc or maybe a installation issue best thing to do is install it in programs not programs x86 folder (because the x86 folder can have more security restrictions ) install freelancer in programs folder same as freelancer mod manager in same folder (not the freelancer folder just same directory folder ie programs not x86 ) then install crossfire mod to the same folder where your mod manager is. hope that helps ya pal
  • also make sure you have full admin access to your programs folder helps to flow access to all programs in that folder less issues with access rights etc
  • what freelancer standalone game are you using pirated or from cd see if u can load just the original game if you can then there is no issue there and yeah love my HTID (hardcore til i die ) haha ive installed alot of times to change certain features never had code 1 issue so if my info is not working it maybe something else check your antivirus software make sure its not blocking a certain file which makes you crash all the time i use reshade dx10 shader no issues at all but it also depends on …
  • like i say install in programs not x86 folder see if that helps if u have not tried that folder