Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Documented some while i was in SP... Crossfire 2.0 Travel Guide -> Warpgate/Jumpgate >> Hypergate *> Rift/Anomaly/Hole # Map Sector ---- Alliance Space ---- -System- -Destination- -Info- Sirius Sector >> Inner Core : Omega-3 - Black Hole (kill Ancient Drones in Dervon for entry) Sirius Sector *> SOL : Hyperion - SOL #G5 ---- Dom'Kavash Space ---- Inner Core >> Altair : Phanchdar - Menton (Hyperspace*> in between) Inner Core >> Canis Sector : Sorror - Assris ---- Coalision Space ---- Altair *> S…
  • (Quote from (IOC)Wanderer)Thanks, I shall correct my answer
  • (Quote from Micropoint)The hypergate leads to IC
  • (Quote from Micropoint)Yes, the hypergate in New Hongkong leads to Inner Core
  • (Quote from Micropoint)I think you may have missed that the entire galaxy sector is also called "Inner Core", not just the black hole system. There's both a star system and a galaxy sector called Inner Core...
  • (Quote from Micropoint)Sorry, I never had this problem as I took notes during my time in SP campaign. It's actually worth it, they spent a lot of time building a story behind it all. There's also players online to ask for advice in-game, we won't bite, at least I won't
  • (Quote from Micropoint)Well next time you see me online you know you can count on me not to reply with a "check wiki" response. The wiki is good for 99% of the questions but there's ofc times when you just don't understand the wiki, or maybe you don't find the info you're searching for... Checking the wiki first is a natural thing to do and I think most ppl do it. Personally I think people asking if they checked the wiki is as dumb as ppl asking if I've installed/updated graphics drivers... You…