Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Ridiculous war

I am not accusing Jib of not role playing, I am accusing Jib of not letting another clan play their role in the RPG.
  • Ridiculous war

(Quote)Read the "same stuff again" thread, and perhaps the sigma 19-oneIt's all there.
  • Ridiculous war

(Quote)Remember Pan, you already got strike 1. Don't think you want strike 2.
  • Ridiculous war

(Quote) You cut too many corners Don. 1. Chaos and DC were both in CSF, therefor allies.2. DC leaves CSF because they feel their own role (mercs/bounty hunters) is hampered by not being a neutral clan to the other clans on the server.3. Chaos declares a warzone around Luxery liner Hawaii4. BG fights Chaos at hawaii, since it's BG's role in this, to defend the freelancers & traders there, and to fight pirates.5. BG command sees that the warzone at hawaii is consuming a lot of BG resources, and s…
  • Ridiculous war

Darkstar, I respect your initiative, but imho it is now Chaos's turn to give an answer (and careful, think about it before you do). I say this given the following screenshot: If we would do our role playing part we would get a war? Is that how you give others the chance to play their part in it? If you want war Chaos, declare it, don't threaten with it.But think before you do, you know what happened last time.
  • Ridiculous war

To me every chaos and other pirate pilot is a legitimate target, given our military role. So Jib, I think you declared war on us.
  • Ridiculous war

(Quote) Explain to me then why YOU Chaos take that right yourself. If you want to be able to attack every military, police, freelancer and trader (your rp role) then expect something in return: attacks by military and police, to mock up those pirates. And yes, that is RPG.If you deny others from playing their part, then please jibby, do us all a favor, and leave this server.
  • Ridiculous war

(Quote)Cut down on your pizza's Don and read a bit more careful. For instance the screenshot i placed: If BG would attack a chaos, no matter where, Chaos would declare BG war.
  • Ridiculous war

(Quote) Who says it was 350 mil? Perhaps the price was low...... very low.... perhaps we got it all back.
  • Ridiculous war

Talk to the hand jib, i'm sick of your fake reasoning.