Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• CAUTION>>: THE OLD TALES FEATURES TINY BITS TAKEN OUT OF OTHER MODS AND RECREATED TO MAKE THEM SEEM OUTDATED!ALL OLD TALES FEATURES SPOILERS FOR OTHER MODS. Everyone's so caught up in all these new tales of aliens and whatnot, but no one ever talks about the days of old anymore. Not one whisper about the old famous Explorer Archibald Reynold, or Van Holden but these guys called Edison Trent, and Gasper Orillion. Our flyboys back in those days could've schooled them easily. Hey, that brings me t…
  • So another tale you wish to hear? You remember the Black Hole of the Inner system? Well in one time, near the first century of living in the Sirius Sector. An expedition of twenty of the best House pilots were sent to the edge of Omicron Theta to test their new Shuttle. Their destination was the Centre of our galaxy to close this Black Hole case for good. This project was first known as the PROJECT:: KAPPA. Project Kappa housed the first ever thrusters built within the colonies. The Shuttle man…
  • Sorry about that young space cadet, I relocated for a *brief* amount of time, but anyway... where were we?Ah yes, the 80 year war. So, of course you heard about the conflict between the GMG and the Rheinland military? Yeah... they hated each other’s guts for so long, you’d be surprised that they never initially started their war. In fact, both sides were scared of each other. Rheinland needed their H-Fuel and were scared of their superiority fighters, and the GMG were worried that the Rheinland …
  • I remember doing like a little 10 part series for Dr Dredd... just can’t remember where exactly to find them