Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I also experienced freezes but no stutter fps is fine. Think i solved little problems by updating the SP first then MP then run it at windowed mode and its working fine now its just ocasionall freezes at MP (i was thinking its server related lag) i dont try SP tho. Well with diferent computers diferent problems i use 2K resolution so graphic card do all heavy lifting CPU usage is almost zero even GPU usage is at 20% top. On 1080p CPU do most of the job. If you ask me problem is in shaders it sel…
  • Btw that shaders seam to use dx11 maybe integrating install of dx11 into the mod installer solves our little problems? So all we have to do is fresh install of game
  • So it seams that diferent hardware have diferent issues.We need too much testers to help you. The best option is to wait another shader update and try to play as it is for now i think you cant handle so much problems and working on mod improvements at the same time. Noone is blaming you but we put big preasure on you crying obout small details. I sugest to open new thread obut this shader problems and game problems global so evrybody can post there issues and exange ideas of potentialy fixing th…