Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hello. I've been trying to install Crossfire 2.0 for the past 3-or-so days. I keep getting this error after patching with the launcher: [x]:Crossfire Crash Exit - CODE ffffffffc0000005 [E000000D3] Even worse, the error appears regardless of whether or not I patch the game. I checked the other threads about this error, but their solutions have not worked for me. I am fairly certain I have installed the mod correctly, having read and performed the instructions (both on the forum and included in t…
  • Thanks for the quick response! I have tried using the Freelancer.exe and LauncherUpdater.exe provided in the release, but the error still appears when I try to launch the game. To clarify, the problem appears when I click SINGLE PLAYER or MULTI PLAYER in the launcher. After it does its normal 11 patches, it brings up the error message briefly, then says "CROSSFIRE WAS CLOSED".
  • Removed write protection from everything in the Freelancer folder. Problem persists. On the topic of antivirus/firewall preventing the game from working - I saw the launcher's UDP traffic getting blocked and unblocked it, but the game still crashes on startup. I'm not sure I've done the permissions right, your setup guide mentioned you did a guide for Norton under the FAQs, but I looked around the site and could not find it under the FAQ. Can you link me to the guide?
  • I'll try the link in the FAQ tomorrow and get back to you. Thanks for the quick help!
  • (Quote from NucNuc) Yep. It was Norton, alright. Thanks a ton!