Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hi! WombatMP is for you Mission 1 New Cha, check News, if the weather is bad, as it clears, take the Starflier as is and go and loot the Ragnarock in Death Valley fly to Neutro and cash in the Chip Buy The Black Eagle and Best Equip @ Planet Blood then Go Hunting Good Flying Pilot if. The Chip has been Looted you get to try again next day if. You loose the Chip - All is Not Lost - Monoc or Planet Crossfire and Buy the Dromedary and turn this Cha into Trading Entity - Trade up in Custodian or Ne…
  • sorry I realised the way I ended up doing my reply it does look off topic but I had problem with my mouse and I accidentally lost the original reply I agreed with Wambats final comment about it all being superfluous etc....you are right in what you sai about the tour, I like to catch whatever part I can, even if one can't finish it, so far I have finshed it once and that felt good, it was fun. I hope Wombat tries my suggestion I was hoping to get him into MP because the game can be played in so…