Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

• Granted ...from now on it won't just crash.....it will reeboot first and then crash I wish for an undercover stealth ship totally undetectable without havintohav cloak.
  • Granted u are a flyer transforming at will ... may your T cog never rust I wish every jh in CF worked properly
  • Granted ....now u see each other then u both vanish Wish I knew how to play this game better??????
  • Granted but after today friday will disappear and we will have a 4 day week. I wish to buy the vhf from DP clan base when it arrives
  • Granted ...ORI gets his Birthday.... also Granted you and ORI swap places he becomes a real cop and you get fake cop iD I wish I could fly.....to the moon 4 real to see Trent I heard he lives there.
  • Granted .... am dentist fix tooth but now brain hurt twice as much from pulling out tooth u need 2 find brain surgeon go to hospital I wish 4 the....EMM....!? u guess it
  • Granted.... brain working just fine my wish is a bit different EMM REPRESENTS first letter of what is my wish u know TV quiz show u guess my wish......try again I wish 4 the .....EMM..OWE....now you have 2nd letter.this way till somebody guess my main word I can keep posting. Isn't that what it's all about.....more posts more fun and also other things u get when u post.
  • Granted....now u both know...u will corrupt each others wish b4u can make ur wishes. I wish 4 a Delorian time machine so u can never corrupt this wish.......tick tock
  • Granted.....the engine has stopped but Apache restarts his engine immediately and flies away. If upload works have maybe new Apache helicopter for him. I wish 4 a real flying car......
  • Granted from now on you will never fool anyone again now that they are not able to be easily fooled I wish for a 4 day week-end from now on.
  • Granted he does not die because of old age but he is sick of living so long he decides to walk in front of a bus but all is well he comes back as the sixth day of the week and lives 4 ever as sixthday. I wish 4 more time to play CF on the 4 day week-end.
  • There is only one way to do this .....PiRaTe STyLe........GRaNTeD....*
  • [xattach=6387][/xattach]Sometimes it's the only way to go.
  • The Apaches are for ApacheSorry if I messed up the game a bit But I had a problem while posting on the fone Wish one could edit a post on the phone Try 4 one more Apache Don't know Y some pix are rotating themselves during upload Could be another wish ....but already made one
  • Granted but the pizzas are so good you eat way too much so much you will never be able to eat pizza ever again but you are now stuck in America forever. I wish for a phone battery that never runs out of power and never needs recharging.
  • @denne on a touch screen thing can happen almost by themselves sometimes, I have see things start and I swear nothing touched by me. LOL TCs are alive!!!!!!! Maybe Wish for a billion credits
  • Granted....from now laptop screens will cost nothing...all future laptops are going to be made without a screen...you will just connect wireless to your TV set a big flat screen, CF will look great but you will never watch TV again unless you unplug your laptop. I wish 4 .... 6 billion credits....when I have it I'll park outside Manhattan Docking Ring and give every newbie that launches 100 million till it all runs out.
  • Guess it's better if I do this while you guys are sleeping.....!opps
  • Granted but it all goes totally wrong for you everyone lies instead and honesty does not exist in the world.....like in the movie they are releasing in the near future. Wishing to take it easy the rest of the day.
  • Granted you pay 4 all trips in advance...so you loose all your money and you hav to pay both of you big fines .... case lTSHlpolice force stops your smugling I wish 4the incorruptible wish !--to know all about the sun-17 .?If this post is guzzumped apologies Fingers keep hitting the wrong keys an I hav 2 go bak 2 correctPs above typos are 2 save time