Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Impressive as ever. I really appreciate your hard work and dedication on the mod and the whole server.I also like the idea about the BP being either rewards or obtained via some sort of grind. Gives some room for people playing together, helping each other or as you already said, make some money by selling it.Just an idea: Maybe add a monthly or weekly (your choice) event, where the whole server gathers and "attacks" a system of those aliens with the goal of destroying a base there, which is goo…
  • (Quote from ILIYAN)That's still to soon I would say hahaha
  • If you plan to make this new faction a battle hungry faction, which is having wars all the time (past and present) this could really fit in, in like they are fighting that much that even the jump gates are damaged from all the stuff happening
  • I pretty much agree with ILIYAN with what ha said. Take your time, make it better and maybe get the smaller fixes now done, since people will most likely notice them and it will feel gooood I'm also unaware about the audio discussion. I'm not sure tho why people have a problem with it. Are they aware of the fact that they are making additional work for you? Maybe put an announcement or something and clarify some issues that pop-ed up so people avoid doing that stuff?
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)I understand and appreciate your hard work man, but unnecessary one isn't productive for anyone but who am I to tell you something. If we can somehow help you, I guess feel free to ask
  • I like this idea of personalizing the ship and the RP part, but I think the Freelancer mod won't really allow for a lot of stuff to be changed. Of course OP knows the best about this
  • Why isn't the progress good.? Everybody likes it OP. Take a beer and chill a bit
  • I believe you that it is frustrating and everything but most was really appreciate your work and dedication. I can't speak on behalf of all but I would say almost everyone does it. You really did a great job with CF and made it live this long. I know it means probably nothing, but I wanna say once again: Thank you for your hard work and dedication over the years man