Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hello all, Decided to try the Crossfire 2.0 single player campaign. Tried crossfire a few years back, and now that I've discovered how to get Freelancer working on Windows 10, had a blast playing through the original game, and decided to try Crossfire again. I am hugely impressed by what you have achieved. I remember it being quite good, but this 2.0 version is excellent, loving the visual improvements, the ships, the systems, and the level of detail. One thing that I'm having trouble with is t…
  • Thanks for the reply SWAT_OP-R8R, I'll keep going with the story until one of these 3 fixed points come up, and then explore some of these new systems. No waypoints, but that could be an interesting challenge. I started the CF campaign with a Deathblade that I got from Oasis, pretty nice ship, but I might try to get a Bullpup MkIII and do some space truckin'. Enjoying the new SP content very much, I'll see if I can attempt multiplayer after this, might be a bit of lag from Australia. This is st…
  • Hi Martind, thanks for the welcome, I got to that system last night, after a rough battle with some nomad bombers that took several attempts. That system is huge, must about the max size for a Freelancer system. Good to see gas giants that are a more realistic size. Went scouting through the asteroids for a while, there must be a jump hole in there somewhere but I didn't find it, just found asteroid miners, a lot of rocks, and that car Elon Musk sent into orbit (actually, that could be a great …