Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Registered to the tour succesfully, wasn't paid when entering one of the systems (tried X-3043 and Omi-A), as it should be, as tour starts tonight at 3:00 servertime (2015-04-21).... Unfortunately can't test if I'm paid after tour starts to be active. It's intended that rewards are paid during one hour after start? Maybe you could put that info in the description of "/gti"? Edit: Last time I tested the tour was ~2-3 weeks ago, after it was available at the server again. At that time, one was pa…
  • Tested the Tour today.... Registered sucessfully 1h prior to begin. Couldn't join Tour until the announced time (as it should be). Reward was paid after start of Tour without further problems after first jump and on all following jumps. Looks good! Only thing i couln't test was the "special"-reward when visiting all systems... But it was told that Reward has now raised to 1mio/system for further tests! For whom it may concern: you can see next tour with command "/gti" in chat and join the event…
  • Todays tour could be a bit difficult to visit all systems.... or I missed Omicron "Major" completely so far(?)
  • But jump between Omicron Minor and Nomads Lair is blcoked in MP... we will see if Minor gives a reward this evening
  • Well - tried Omicron Minor and Outer Dyson Sphere... none of them was Omicron Major... Rest of the systems gave reward, tour couldn't be joined earlier, "special-reward" still remains for testing... but it looks like it's working fine now. What was the planned reward again? Will it stick at 1mio/system?
  • Tour today started in Death Valley - Nomads Lair - X-3043 - Omicron Alpha - then straight to Altair Kalinin... However, first 3 systems (Death Valley, Nomads Lair, X-3043) didn't give a reward, from Omicron Alpha on it worked. So final reward for visting all systems still needs to be tested... I'm not sure if this tour can be made with a VHF... maybe BS is needed for higher speed on cruise.
  • Tour today worked perfect. - It wasn't possible to otain reward prior to start- All systems gave reward when Tour was active- Special-reward for visiting all systems was a Codename Mk2 - Gun As additional info: Tour was very hard to make within 1h in a VHF. Did fast-dock everywhere and flew Tau-Systems by hand very close to sun, same for Astros in Sovetskaya and Tomsk. Finished with tour active for further 15sec. Original did Tour in a BS - probably the better choice for this one (think he was …
  • No - never seen an announcement in chat...
  • Then there is maybe a problem when joining the tour prior to announced start and visiting the systems *before* tour starts. As written here: Tour de Universe I think I made /jointour before tour had started in Arena, then moved through X-3043 and Nomads Lair, jumping one time into Death Valley to see if reward is paid before tour starts, then jumped back to Nomads Lair and waited at the jumpgate until tour started. However, I didn't get a reward for Death Valley, Nomads Lair and X-3043 *after* …