Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Based on some feedback from few weeks ago I would like to see MK10 weapons being rebalanced.But I don't want to swing the nerf hammer. Instead lets discuss how to improve the somewhat weaker weapons in this category.Meta seems to be the W'ar-sy Propulsor and the Coalition Gatling these days. Others are barely used for various reasons.Lets discuss how to change that.An overview of the weapon stats can be found at: Weapons - SWAT Portal
  • Well, yeah I guess everybodys wants range and projectile speed. The reasons are well understandable but it also would have made the balancing pretty boring.While hitting something far away is great the truth is that most shots at large distance miss their targets due to bad aiming or targets not moving where predicted.Shorter range weapons which in return have a higher damage output in my eyes should remain valid options. Same with shield bursting weapons and weapons with lower energy consumptio…
  • It is not intended to do that. However there would be the option to include new weapon as rewards e.g. for the Black Star fleet events.
  • They hit exactly like in vanilla but others outperform them meanwhile and I don't think that it is something bad since they have the great benefit of no energy cost at all.
  • The WIKI page for weapons has been updated with the new stats.Weapons - SWAT PortalI did some minor corrections to values when there were rounding errors somewhere. The numbers are now correctly based on the values used by FL.The stats for the normal (MK1) Codenames also were added.All Codename weapons are now classified as "Antiproton".Antiproton will not have a bonus or malus on shields like the other damage types. The other damage types (laser, plamsa, particle, etc.) can perform upto 20% bet…
  • you are rightfixed
  • you mean the sell price?since codenames are looted from wrecks that probably is not the best ideadunno atm if the wrecks respawn once per day or can be looted only once