Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• As you might have noticed already, I have been pretty busy releasing various quality updates for CF in the recent months. I tried to release weekly mod updates and have the intention to keep doing that for at least the rest of this year. I am not sure if I can get all the reworked station interiors done till end of the year but I will at least try my best in doing so.But what is planned for 2023 when FL has its 20th anniversary?Well, the answer to that actually depends on how much support I can …
  • oncyl-wip.pngCF-O'Neill-Cylinder (WIP)will need a few detail changes and better texturing (working on it)
  • The refresh of the station interiors is to ~75% complete now.As a matter of fact, it took way longer than intended as I wanted to have it finished by January. But delays are always expected to happen. Afterall CF2.0 was released with a 2 years delay. So I guess its not that bad yet.While I get the final 25% done in the next few weeks I would want to get the other stuff planned and started.As mentioned above some stuff requires some addional help. For that purprose I will re-initiate the CF-dev g…