Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• It has been now three month since I introduced the changes to the way how Clan systems are being rent.Some clans used the opportunity to secure their Systems and the right to have a clan base.I think that was enough time to get people/clans used to this new way of dealing with this topic.Now we should discuss what happens to systems and clan bases that are no longer owned or paid for.There are multiple points of view possible from "if it is not used it can be removed" to "people invested their t…
  • to be honest this sounds a bit complicatedIt might be better to give clans a 3 months grace period after which the base is removed completely. Maybe creating a backup that can be used if needed later.
  • A clarification because there seem to be surprised reactions just recently regarding the Clan base situation.(these surprise reactions are even a surprise to me)Lets put it straight. The clan bases of unpaid clan systems got removed last weekend.Huor wrote something which sums up the reason for that decision very accurately.(Quote from Huor)The privileges clans with clan systems and bases had were based on the clans duty to fulfill their part of the deal. That is what the clans agreed to in orde…
  • Yeah, you are right.We disagree.
  • let's try to prove a point.This is my message to tribbs on discord, 25th March 2021 (you have to scroll up a few hundred pages or know exactly what you are searching for).(Quote)This would be the prime example why sharing such info on discord does not work. This also can be considered a PM to the clan which did not lead to any changes in the end.Therefore any complaints regarding me not communicating correctly are bullshit.
  • Maybe somebody forgot to send me a PM.
  • (Quote from thanhrui)ffs I did create such a topic months ago,If people cared about that stuff they could easily have reacted by now based on the many discussions/announcements here on the forum and also based on the stuff that was discussed on discord.The whole discussion now about who is leader of the clan, who took over, who went inactive is also total non-sense. Nothing of that would have prevented any other clan member to jump in and take care of such issues. There is no rule, no limitation…
  • I don't think this would be possible considering how the clan bases work.There is hate between clans on the server? Nah...Short update: the clan bases in Custodian and Purian Lake got restored.
  • (Quote from |TSH| ***Tribbs***)Are you kidding me?Never in the past 18 years any important discussion or announcement happened in a spam thread like "count numbers backwards" or an off topic forum. The need to search information in such threads simply does not exist and that very much limits the threads you actually need to read to the ones written in the clearly labeled discussion boards with the very precisely labeled thread titles.e.g. the information about the clan bases can be found inside …
  • (Quote from |TSH| ***Tribbs***)This is potentially true, but I by default do not memorize every transaction done by every player over the past few years.A simple reminder would have helped a lot to resolve the issue.Tribbs: "hey op, about these clan bases.... remember when I donated money some time ago?"OP: "no but i can take a look at it... oh there it is... ill move it over to the new system rent management then"issue resolvedBut apparently we both don't talk with one another normally anymore.…