Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 111.

• Warframe guide

Since Ajay started playing warframe I decided to write a small guide for new players.I personally did not have that much time to play the game since the Railjack update and can not give any information about that kind of content at all (I simply have not played it).However, I can for sure give a few advices that might help getting started.Yesterday I checked if the meta changes significantly in the past months... so I am at least 98% sure I wont write bullshit.This small guide will contain basic…
  • Warframe guide

yes, that was one of the heavy loot cratesI barely find any... no luck.You can upgrade the Ayatans at the mod console on your ship.The one on the left side when you walk down from your cockpit.
  • Warframe guide

Another advice.When you trade with other players in Warframe... never negotiate the price.tradeadvice.jpgI was searching for someone who was willing to sell me that mod for 8 plat.He responded but then wanted to re-negotiate the price.In the end I got the mod for 8 plat.People that respond to your offer are always willing to accept your terms... but they might try to fool you with such re-negotiations.I actually don't need the mod... Ill sell it for 15 plat later.Stick to your prices
  • Warframe guide

have not played it yeti took a break when it was released... and slowly trying to catch up
  • Warframe guide

Here is my Rhino Prime build.Some mods certainly are out of reach but there are a few cheaper alternatives for you.At 2:50 you can see what Iron Skin does standalone. -> 9900 armorAt 5:00 you can see what happens when I use Iron Charge and then Iron Skin. -> 29k armorEvery enemy hit by Iron Charge will multiply the Iron Skin.Hitting +10 enemies in higher difficulty missions would result in a +100k armor. Often I reach ~170k.I sacrificed Ability Duration and a small amount of Ability Efficiency f…
  • Warframe guide

Team missions are the best way to level up because you get 25% bonus xp per team member in close range.Defense belongs to your best options since people stay together. In survival often players spread out to explore the map.Later on even better sources of xp will be available. Kuva survival. Sanctuary elite. Arbitration missions. Sorties.If you really want to play solo you also might consider Spy missions. Every successful hack is worth a few thousand xp, depending on the location. I noticed get…
  • Warframe guide

Better you learn how the spy missions work now.Once you are playing sorties you have to do flawless spy missions. Failing one hack = mission failure.Either that... or you let others do the hacks during sorties. Then at least nobody will blame you.
  • Warframe guide

A small advice for this weeks elite nightwave challenge (lvl30 exterminate mission without triggering alarms). Play a mission on Eris... the mission lvl is high enough and your enemies are going to be infested. Infested never trigger alarms.For the 2nd elite challenge this week (win 3 index matches without letting the opposing team get a single point) ask a player with a Limbo for help.
  • Warframe guide

I might need to do a tridolon hunt this weekend (a recovered nightwave requires to kill a hydrolist). So far my motivation last week was not high enough to bother with that task. Usually I just join random groups... but you know... you have to wait for night time.. and there is so much other stuff to do.Eidolon hunts in general are great... but I always lack the motivation to get started. lolLast week I was catching up on +3 months of missed nightwave challenges and trying to earn some platinum …
  • Warframe guide

if so the "Lost City of Beerlantis" for sure has an open spot for you
  • Warframe guide

• Warframe guide

i guess that frame is out of reach for beginners
  • Warframe guide

A short Scarlet Spear Event guide:The event can be entered by MR3 players and upwards and runs for roughly 1 months (probably is going to last longer due to some bugs and balancing problems atm).Generally speaking Earth is under Sentient attack and your job is to fight back the Murex attack fleet via the Earth Flotilla.To start the event you have to visit the Flotilla and talk to Little Duck. There you can buy an OpLink that you need for this mission.Every Flotilla needs to defeat 100 Murex and …
  • Warframe guide

you did fineremember... we went all the way to the final wave and were facing large groups of lvl 188 enemies... some which were even invincible for some time
  • Warframe guide

The lesson learned today probably is that the event is doable even if you are relative new to the game.You were already writing it off after only getting a few waves done. But then we went right to the max wave.Even if you would only reach wave 10 in a random group (that is most likely to happen) you might earn ~1000 credits in that run. When the 100 enemies are defeated you would get a bonus that is twice as much as the credits you have earned while playing. The first 10 waves dont even take mu…
  • Warframe guide

dont worry about the lich... meanwhile you should not be able to trigger him... and even if... the worst that could happen is that he steals some of your loot until you are able to defeat him (you should get that back -> I can tell you as soon I defeated my lich).The mote amp you got is something you should lvl to 30 and then scrap it.It is not very useful but for the sake of getting the mastery points you should bring it to lvl30.You can build a better amp once you made a bit progress on the re…
  • Warframe guide

Excalibur umbra does only fight for you for a specific amount of time for you when you are in operator mode.just 1-2 minutes - to prevent that people go afk during missionsThe umbra mods are highly effective but the fact that you need an umbra forma to polarize it makes them too valuable to be put on a random frame.You can only earn one umbra forma per nightwave episode. So would need to farm those for at least an entire year to earn enough umbra forma to create an umbra build.The mod values by …
  • Warframe guide

here is my rhino build which is focused around umbra modsumbrarhino.jpgUmbra Vitality = +770% healthUmbra intensify = +66% Ability StrengthUmbra Fiber = +192.5% Armorcombined the mods have ~45% Tau resistanceIn this case I was able to use normal forma to polarize most of the slots and only had to use one umbra forma to cover the capacity costs. I still have a bit capacity left.In theory i could upgrade the Iron Shrapnel with it but to be honest this wont make this build much better. I only need …
  • Warframe guide

Based on your currently still limited resources and mods I see little you can do to improve the dex sybaris without polarizing even more. The question is if that weapon is worth putting more forma into it. The weapon itself is not that good in my eyes. Generally finding a good primary weapon is not so easy. Primaries often require many formas before they turn good.You are currently MR7 if i did see that correctly. When you get to MR8 we could in theory get you an Acceltra blueprint. That is a we…
  • Warframe guide

speaking of a good staff weaponthis one:youtube.com/watch?v=UvOOdAqkGBE&feature=youtu.beArbitration missions can reach lvl180 enemies if you play long enough. I kept it short... a 15 mins run. So it starts with lvl 60 enemies and ended with lvl80 enemies.The Lesion I have just got its first forma... and was only lvl 16 when i entered the match (only 5 mods installed during this test). As you can see it slices through the enemies without any problems. This weapon could easily deal with lvl180 ene…