Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Do you want my opinion or do you want me to correct you on the stuff above? A good bunch of it is not the way you described it. I can go through every point you made and show you that its worth to read more than just the headlines of some articles on the internet if you want to. But not today. There is an attack on technology... yes... and to a very large amount it is justifiable.
  • again, not true
  • Michael, if you imply to know what I am going to say why do you even ask for an opinion? I did never say that there is no fine, but what you wrote is still not correct. Like I wrote, nice headlines but your conclusions (or where ever these conclusions come from) are wrong.
  • I also said: (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)
  • no, i wont be able to do that because its relevant
  • Ok, lets get started with it. First off, you have a very negative and biased view on this topic. The bad EU which terrorizes the poor companies and does decisions without asking every citizen for their opinion. If you ever want to understand what really happens you should get rid of this one-sided point of view. As you might have noticed specific EU regulations even had an impact on this website and forced me to act. Yet, I am not willing to see it in a negative way, because it is not negative.…
  • ok... it seems you are not willing to think about a different point of view. I got the feeling that you completely ignore what I wrote... bad evil EU... good google no matter what I say and no matter how detailed I try to explain stuff you are not really interested to understand how stuff works and how stuff has to work. I wont further comment on your reply... its pointless. Maybe you really think that highschool kids deserve unfair treatment or are simply not worth the effort. In my eyes it is…
  • Point is, germany is following existing laws instead of subjective opinions. I see no wrong doing from germany here. Based on own interests germany would even have a reason to book the next flight to spain for him. But law is law. Period. And dont tell me that Spain would do a different decision. Spain did exactly the same decision just a few months ago when Turkey demanded an extradition under exactly the same circumstances.
  • I am not defending my country. I am just stating the facts. Im not sure in which world you are living but certainly it is not the real one.
  • I am not in a state of denial... I am in state where understand the facts. A good amount of the stuff you said is absolutely not true and the rest are just opinions based on wrong conclusions. I dont really want to comment on anything you wrote in the past posts... like I said, its pointless. But I will pick a clear example where your simple opinions on the matter are utter bullshit. (Quote)In first place nobody said that google forces anyone to use Android. Nobody ever said that. What I said i…
  • (Quote)Whats the point about such a hypothetical assumption? Since IOS never would run on a Android device the case for that even NEVER will happen. Therefore there never will be such a conflict of interest simply because incompatibilities. However, if the OS would be compatible then the EU would sue Apple in exactly the same way as google. The only difference between these two atm is the compatibility question. § 81 No. 4 IRG (Law on International Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters) c…
  • Treason and rebellion are two completely different things. Rebellion never was really considered by german law while treason is covered. I am no expert in this but I think that punishment of rebellion as criminal act would violated some fundamental parts of the german constitution. Sounds strange but makes sense since we value peoples rights more than trying to restrict them in fear of an unlikely event. The chances that one of the 16 german regions does a rebellion is almost 0. And only then i…