Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• 15 years in review Around this time, 15 years ago I joined the world of online gaming the first time. To me it seems to be the perfect time now to write a small review about my experiences during that time... the good ones... the not so good ones... the games... the communities... memorable moments, etc. I had pretty good experience with LAN play and modding already but online gaming up to this point never really was an interesting topic for me. It was just after finishing the Starlancer Single…
  • oh damn... I forgot the STO time in my review ... thats a kind of parallel world ehmm well. We started the STO section because it clearly was fun and a new game full of great options.As fleet we advanced fast.... had lots of success.Even today and even in our current armada we appear one of the leading fleets.The teamwork which has lead us to that point was simply impressive and eventhough some of our members left to create their own flleets (surprisingly we all ended up in the same armada agai…
  • I hope this story goes on for many years.The community is great, passionate and able adapt to all upcoming challenges.