Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• As you might have noticed already in the past few weeks the CF server became target of some nasty attacks which slowed it down and has lead to some major connection losses.The performance problems are so "jumpy" that we clearly can say that they are not hardware related and must be caused by someone who wants to harm the server and its players. Another explanation i dont have especially since these problems started at the same time that a different FL mod was released and the observed problems …
  • Server Hardware arrived yesterday.It took me a while to figure out how the new server OS is working and where to find the settings.However, this morning i started to transfer the data from the old CF server to the new one and did the most urgent settings. You might experience a bad performance on the old server because of this atm.I think the file transfer should be finished somewhen this evening (alot of data). The server performance so far can only be described as "a dream" during some first …
  • as you might have noticed we have not done the final patches for the server switch yetutrack is currently working on a minor glitch of the new launcher and i am sure that soon the final problems are gone
  • New server is online, patch is out.The first few players already play.