Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• huh, what a day. a merc hunted by merces. well yeah, nothing new. i shot several merces and was even lucky to escape some trials to catch me. but the situation now is worse. a bounty of 51 mill, on my head! i still wonder how it came so far. uhm, let me think ... it started 2 month ago, when the leader of the new police clan (International) came to me. he asked for money for establishing his clan. well, since i am friendly with most police-men, in fact i got lots of jobs from them, i decided to…
  • It started like a normal boring Day. I was trading some Commodities needed fort he Production of some Superior Brigandine H. F. Shields and was lucky to find Optronics and Optical Chips in our Home-sweet-Home-System Sigma 17. This way it took not much Time to fill the Stores of our Home-sweet-Home-Base, The Mercy Dark. Suddenly the Inter-Merc-Com reported a 10-Million-Bounty on the Head of the notorious TSH-Cop Ingetning. Time to park the Train, jump into my Quasar and heading to Ingetnings fin…
  • “Mr. Almany? Mr. Almany!” Dennzio Horatius Almany woke up in his deck-chair. The suns of the New Mekka system were already near the horizon and a low wind took some cool and humid air from the sea. A service girl of his hotel stood beside him with a tele-pad in her hand and smiled at him. “Mr. Almany, there is an intercom call for you.” He smiled back “Thank you very much” and took the tele-pad. The message header told him, the signal comes from Sirius, Sigma 17. He rolled his eyes and opened t…