Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

• Event Dom Kavash HuntRules: like Nomad Hunt, but: 40 min instead of 30 and no award (because its teamwork)Prizes: all collected Dom Kavash Annihilators of one group are counted and each team-member gets same prize = count of DKAs × 5 mill, winner group + 10 mill and 5 mill for participationFirst time staged: Saturday the 26.10.13 at 9 pm servertimeWe meet at Coalition HQ in Vorkuta.Hope to see u then and there
  • Big thanks to maishaf (Original-...) and (IOC)Fencer for helping me yesterday Some explanations: we started small excursion from BS Deliverance and my intention was to hunt Dom Kavash gunboats in Mandar. Advantage of Mandar are the Nomads, that drop batts n bots (but unfortunately no weapons ). But we found out, that amount of DK gunboats is too little. We got only 1 DK Annihilator in 25 min, so we decided to take another system. Choice was Hieron or Vorkuta. Our IOC-member had already nice exp…
  • Results for first Dom Kavash Hunt 26.10.13 Prizes were like described above: 10 mill. if on winning team, otherwise 5 mill.. AND all guns of 1 group are added, each group member gets count of guns × 5 mill. Team 1 and winner with 10 guns (means 60 mill for each groupmember) -- Grats m8s (International-Ploice): 0 gunMR-2: 6 guns (IOC)Ice-Warrier: 0 gunU.s.s.Leroy: 4 guns Team 2 with 5 guns (means 30 mill for each group member): (IOC)Fencer: 5 guns(IOC)A-10_Warthog: 0 gunTriNitroToluen: 0 gun|LC|…
  • Event Dom Kavash Hunt Friday the 08.11.13 at 9 pm servertime We meet at Coalition HQ in Vorkuta. Hope to see u then and there
  • Results for Dom Kavash Hunt 08.11.13 Prizes were: 10 mill. if on winning team, otherwise 5 mill.. AND all guns of 1 group are added, each group member gets count of guns × 5 mill. Team 1 with 2 guns (means 15 mill for each groupmember) SA_Deender_Forlon: 0 gun|DP|Cpt.Benjamin_Sisko: 2 guns agent2: 0 gun Team 2 and winnerwith 5 guns (means 35 mill for each group member) - Grats m8s (IOC)Fencer: 0 gun (killed himself with 3 DKA-s )|DP|redenne²: 2 guns|LC|<Capt.AHAB>: 3 guns Thanks for coming - it…
  • Event Dom Kavash Hunt Today at 9 pm servertime We meet at Coalition HQ in Vorkuta. Hope to see u then and there
  • Results for Dom Kavash Hunt 06.12.13Prizes were: 10 mill. if on winning team, otherwise 5 mill. <-- ok, forgot this, but see the results belowAND all guns of 1 group are added, each group member gets count of guns × 5 mill. Team 1 with 12 guns (means 60 mill for each groupmember) (International-Police): 6 gunsSA_Defender_Forlon: 1 gun[CFPD]Rifty: 1 gun (was killed twice by mad DK-s)MR-2: 3 gunsVolker-Puttmann: 1 gun Team 2 and winner with 13 guns (means 65 mill for each group member) - Grats m8…
  • Event Dom Kavash Hunt Friday the 10.01.14 at 9 pm servertime We meet at Coalition HQ in Vorkuta. Hope to see u then and there
  • Results for Dom Kavash Hunt 10.01.14 Prizes were: 10 mill. if on winning team, otherwise 5 mill.AND all guns of 1 group are added, each group member gets count of guns × 5 mill.Well, when both groups have same amount of DKA-s, there is no question, who is the winner Team 1and winner with 7 guns - Grats m8sU.s.s.Leroy: 1 gunANybIS_(RUS): 3 gunsFirePrism: 2 guns|DP|redenne²: 1 gun Team 2 and winner with 7 guns - Grats m8s SA_Defender_Forlon: 1 gun(IOC)Fencer: 4 guns (gave his prize to FirePrism, …
  • ancient hunt is tomorrow
  • thx again m8, it was a nice event. well, some of us had a bad day. but today is ancient hunt to make everything good again
  • thx Fox, i think i come what concerns prizes, yes, u are right. they make me troubles too. but think about the fluctuating drop rate. above u can see, that sometimes players get a lot of DKA-s, and sometimes very less. that's why i was thinking about prizes that are a little bit independent of the count of DKA-s. like 40 mill for each in winning group, of course with most guns. and 20 mill for each in other group, even if they got no DKA at all. if there is a 3rd group then prizes could be: 40,…
  • uhm, yes. and btw, i finished the story.
  • Maishaf, maybe wrong server?
  • i am sure, i gave them back ... maybe u mean someone else?
  • Silverfox is in Holidays, but traditions continue: Dom'Kavash HuntTonight 21.03.14 at 21:00 servertimeMeet us at Coalition HQ in Vorkuta in a fighter ship, 15 minutes before event start !!If players are up for it, there can be a Dom'Kavash Annihilator fight (guns only) after-event.
  • Results for Dom'Kavash Hunt 21.03.14 Prizes were: 25 mill. if on winning team, otherwise 15 mill, and 2 mill per gun (of the whole group) Event time was 45 minutes. Team 1 with 9 guns (IOC)Reaper: 9 guns~Sten-3~: 0 guns[CFPD]Azimut_Warrior: 0 guns (gave his prize to MR-2 )|DP|redenne²: 0 guns Team 2 with 10 guns and Winners - Congratz SA_Experimental01: 4 guns and award congratz mate MR-2: 3 guns(Fallen)Sto1: 2 guns|LC|<DarkSOUL>: 1 gun Yes, it was FUN as allways After-event was DKA Top Gun:Win…
  • Dom'Kavash Hunt Tonight 11.04.14 at 21:00 servertime Meet us at Coalition HQ in Vorkuta in a fighter ship, 15 minutes before event start !! If players are up for it, there can be a Dom'Kavash Annihilator fight (guns only) after-event.
  • Results for Dom'Kavash Hunt 11.04.14 Prizes were: 25 mill. if on winning team, otherwise 15 mill, and 2 mill per gun (of the whole group) Event time was 45 minutes. Team 1 with 4 guns (IOC)Fencer: 3 guns(Fallen)Maestopheles: 0 gunsHunter_Apache: 1 gun Team 2 with 7 guns and Winners - Congratz |EM|denne²: 1 gun Vorkuta: (went alone and got) 5 guns and award - - congrats mate SA_StarGazer_BANDIT: 1 gun Yes, it was FUN as always, thx for coming
  • Dom'Kavash HuntSaturday 28.06.14 at 21:30 servertimeMeet us at Coalition HQ in Vorkuta in a fighter ship, 15 minutes before event start !!