Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Yeah... i already park my BS there... but as always... i missed due to over slept... I hope i can come next time bro...
  • Sunday Evening (24.05.2015) WOS-BS-Assault 20:00 servertime, we meet at Pusin Dock and please, whoever has a Dreadnought (not CD-proof and without cloaking device), bring it to the event! and since new BS-turrets make a lot of KABOOOM, we will need many fighters too and of course first event i want to organise ... and this announcement took ages for me to complete btw .. sorry, not good in computer thing ... hehehe ...
  • Results of Wheel-of-Sirius-BS-Assault on 24.05.2015 The battleships (2 dreadnoughts) were allowed to fly between Planet Death and the ring construction, not above or below. We had 6 fights altogether. Prizes were: 30 mill for each member of winning team and 15 mill for the others. Team 1 and winners, congrats ... Dreadnought: Store_2Fighters:volley|TSH|wee.MAD.APE.arthurBallroom (first timer) Team 2Dreadnought: |DP|bsenne2 (Denne gave his prize to Spaceman_Spiff) Fighters:andy56t_poison|TSH|MF_…