Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hello All, I just want to know whether this type of flying or what others call as the 4 strafing (left right up down) is not allowed in CF MP? Several players complain to me that i cheat and quit the fight. For me, it is not easy to master the techniques, i have to sacrifice by not using missiles and EK during PVP in order to make it perfect. FYI, i use the arrow keys to do this (left hand) and right hand on the mouse (6 buttons). All the firing, boosting, braking, CD and CM on the mouse. Befor…
  • Thanks all for the reply. Well, since Forlon already talked with Moon and looks like the issue is not the strafing, then i guess Moon might be referring to my lag due to high ping.This high ping is something i cannot do anything by the way. Normal connection is 390 ping, but i bought StrongVPN now to get about 230 ping. But, that is still high though.I'm not good in this computer thing, but can the server do any exception on my case, just asking btw. Regarding the strafing, i use the Arrow keys…
  • I'm using integrated graphic card atm... so, i cant off the v-sync or anti-aliasing... well, i think the thread can be close now i guess... thanks for all the reply btw... see you in space soon then...