Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• (Quote from Max Hellraiser)(Quote from Max Hellraiser)Now this is strange... I usually just launch CF through the same Freelancer shortcut (since launcher should replace FL executable).(Quote from Max Hellraiser)There is actually no Russian translation to the mod (not counting bootleg stuff). If you are speaking about different language options in the CF installer, then it just specifies the dialogue language of the installer itself.
  • Well... I have to warn you that any side modifications of CF files are a touchy subject, and doing that is generally considered to be a bad idea.(Quote from Max Hellraiser)Maybe that's a problem with that particular shortcut? As I said, when I had to reinstall the whole thing last time (and reinstalling CF requires deleting FL as a whole and cleaning up after it with CCleaner for a good measure), I just went to the game folder/EXE and launched Freelancer.exe.Hmm. Maybe on activation, FLMM "activ…
  • (Quote from Max Hellraiser)Well, try reinstalling FL+CF and do exactly that.