Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• in my OPINION we dont need to copy what DISCO have ,, like the realistic move .i think we need to make NEW FEATURE for CF .....maybe make the ship UNSTABLE if have heavy damage ..or Make some EXPLOSION on weapon slot when the weapon lost or make CounterMeasure Dropper is more EFFECTIVE against Cruise disruptoror make a different sound between ENGINE KILL and ENGINE ONand ..... make a DIFFERENT ENGINE SOUND on every ship ....So EVERY ship have UNIQUE sound we must creative !!! Dont try to copy ot…
  • Yeahh .. tha's right ...Maybe make some BUTTONS that clickable Maybe buttons for cruise engines , fire missile , EK , and DOCK
  • I mean not in combat....we can use it if no ENEMY ,,,,Or in RELAX TRIP
  • i have another idea !!!i know to make detailed cockpit is hard .....But ... if you make the TEXTURE HIGER that before ....that will be nice Actually all COCKPIT dont really have high TEXTURE design , not like other object like planet , bases ,etc etcAnd if i see the cockpit again , it look's like 2 dimension I hope you can make the cockpit look lke a real 3D I always support you OP !!!