Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• In regard to FL, CF original, CF campaign, Lost Fleet is it? etc.Could somebody put me right about correct sequence of play for all the options. From go to wo. My memory is just too bad to remember. Thanks.[I have the disk for FL, all the rest has been downloaded]
  • (Quote from Ajay)Gee! That was quick!…….. is it as simple as that! My poor memory tells me I started Lost Fleet (LF) after I'd completed Crossfire (CF). Simply because LF wasn't released until after I'd finished. I think I had to start CF again just so as to fit LF in. Hence I flew LF in the original CF craft which was a bit short on in goodies. That why Iliyan's thread here sounds so attractive.Hence, is there an optimum point to join Lost Fleet?
  • With my bad memory I wouldn't know, but that sounds a goods point as any. Thanks.
  • (Quote from Balefire)Thanks BF. Now mention where it and how it is, I'm reminded. My job will be to get to Order HQ flying something descent. I wonder if Iliyan had thought about doing one of "super saves" at Order HQ?
  • (Quote from Balefire)Thanks BF. Now mention where it and how it is, I'm reminded. My job will be to get to Order HQ flying something descent. I wonder if Ilynin had thought about doing one of his "super saves" for Order HQ?
  • (Quote from Balefire)Is that a statement of fact, or something I said and now forgotten about?
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon)Yes please Marty. I'm getting back to important issues ……. CF2.0 issues …….. This is for you Iliyan >>>> ……. This is for me >>>>> …….