Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hi. Hope this hasn't been asked before. What Gamma settings are pilots using in CF 2.0. Particularly when looking at the in-game map. Thanks.
  • (Quote from (IOC)Wanderer)Thanks. I'll look at what Martind has said and then explain.
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon)Thanks. Its just that at times I can't see the gridlines. When I survey a System I set my pathway depending on the scale of the image. This varies between 10 units to 34 units per grid square. So that I don't miss anything I make more circuits if the scale is 34 and less if its less than 34. For me, its the fewer the better. To mark the appropriate WP's to achieve this, I need to see the gridlines. Hopeless at Gamma 30 so I crank it up to 100 . They look like white ro…
  • (Quote from (IOC)Wanderer)Thanks. It just seems with me they're never there. When a System has been surveyed, I take a screenshot and its that screenshot that eventually make it as an image into System Maps in WIKI. Very few images will have the gridlines showing, but maybe that's not important. Thanks again.
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon)What shader option do you use? Thanks. Me? Sweet FX. [in 4 sentences ….. Ha!]