Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I will add something, since I know the proper voltage settings for Memory & motherboards ( need the specs for each person ) and how to set the nVidia cards properly for the best performance and FPS. If you have aftermarket memory and motherboard, you need to have all the proper settings otherwise your pc is running improperly and that causes issues in game. If you people wish, I will start another thread to assist people with this.
  • Something else to consider, is using a driver that's from 2009 for your card if you can. The overall architecture of GPU's changed in 2010 to support DX10 & 11, so by nature FL will have problems. I currently use 190.6 for my GTX295's and I dont have issues. Whereas when I was using the 275.xx version ( post DX10 & 11) lag was definitely there and it was causing tracking issues.
  • If you want OC information I need: The kind of motherboard you have, and the version number Type of memory, including the timing on the side or the model number of it. The type of processor you use Video card type.
  • (Quote from Cresthen) WinXP by nature can only hold 4 gb of memory at 400mhz, in which the OS will only recognize 3.5 gb. So 3gb is plenty and with the correct pagefiling, you will do just fine. XP cannot use the latest drivers that are designed for DX 10 & 11, so in NVidia's case, I believe the 197.xx driver was the last one.