Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hi! I'm currently playing Crossfire 1.90 in SP and I've just passed mission 2 and I'm gathering money to level up to meet Juni. So, I've collected a few escape pods I was planning to sell in Alaska, but every time I jump from Custodian to X-3043 game crashes to desktop. Not able to access X-3043 is what I would like to call a fatal bug and a gamestopper.I've been looking through various forums and posts and all the tips I was able to find, were suggesting to turn off 3D sound (it's disabled) an…
  • Thanks Michael, with further investigations, the problem is definitely graphics adapter or driver related. Here's what i noticed: - With Catalyst 11.8 and Catalyst Crossfire on the game crashed when jumping to X-3043- With Catalyst 11.8 and Catalyst Crossfire off I managed to jump to X-3043 and saw the planetary system for ~10 seconds or so, before the crash. Better, but not in there yet. So that made me thinking, maybe the Crossfire is not Crossfire compatible, oh the irony... So I installed n…
  • (Quote from Huor)That is exactly the point when the game crashes! When I jump from Custodian to X, there's this first worm hole tunnel-effect, and when it is supposed to show the white flash and the second tunnel-effect with slightly different colors/graphics/textures, game just CTD. I never get the crash when I jump between New York and Custodian, and I haven't progressed in the SP further to try jumping anywhere else. Needless to say, my computer is running just fine with a lot of different g…
  • (Quote from Huor)In normal SP, as I'm only on level 2. Sorry but I don't understand the rest of your questions.