Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• So, i've seen that you guys like counting threads. I was thinking of something more interesting, more creative. So here it is: Every next person posting has to find and post picture instead of just number, but picture must contain number that's next in order. There are only two rules: 1) Don't edit the pictures, that way it's not fun.2) One picture per post. Let's start counting to 10,000, we can always increase that number, if we reach it. ok, here we go: Hope that you will like the idea, have…
  • (Quote from Huor) First, this isn't same as ones that already exist here. Secondly, people are free to do whatever they want with their time, as you are I'm sure. It's your right not to like something, but you don't have rights to pursue other people not to like it just because you don't... As for modding, i would really like to help, but unfortunately, i don't have necessary skills for that kind of things. If i can help in any other way, i would be more than glad to help.
  • Ok i give up. This is going to be another flame thread, tnx Huor, great job. (Quote from Huor) I have already sent some pm's about helping in the past, even though i don't know how could i help, but i had will to help, which is good i think? And got simple answer "ok", nothing more. I'm not going to cause flames here, so i think that it's better to close this thread, and i don't want people to blame me for your excuse mentioned above. Once more great job on how to moderate forum, by throwing ha…