Posts by Neevar

I myself have "enough" pc to run FL. 512 mb video, dual core cpu 2gb ram etc. Vanilla FL works like a charm, so does other mods (tried others after CS failed. CS was my first freelancer multiplayer attempt).

About the "real" freelancer, yes it's official, no copy, no crack.

About the below post regarding the videos, again, vanilla videos work. only after installing CS they dont.

First of all, this is my first post, just joined and i look forward to play Crossfire.

And second, i have the exact same problem like the one below. I deleted the savegames, even the hall folder, reinstaled fresh copy, tried everything i could think of and read about.

I've got the same problem. It loads, goes to the Crossfire splash/logo screen with the red background, then it freezes and closes. And when I try ot restart FL:CF, I get an error message and it won't open. Also, fresh install of both Crossfire and the base Freelancer. No saves, nothing.

L.E. allright. i tried again, and again, and again...and i begun to wonder, is there a patch for fl vanilla, needed in order to make crossfire work? i have freelancer v.1 so, is there any patch out there? was a patch ever released?
    Another thing i noticed, after a fresh install of everything, before the game atleast shows the loading screen before crashing, there were supposed to be some videos. Well, these videos come only with sound, the video is actually missing. Maybe this will shed some light aswell...
    Man i really want to play this mod, for two days i keep trying to make it work, i cant even play anything else because i keep coming back doing fresh installs and stuff...my brain acts like a broken record lol.