Posts by Flopasaurus Rex

I did all that. I uninstalled and cleaned the registry. Downloaded the FLMM and the crossfire mod from the server website with the links it offered. It still tells me the server is a different version then mine.
    Also, when I play single player, there are a bunch of objects all called "IDS?" and I figured that wasn't supposed to be like that...
    I'm on vista, but these are the only problems... I'd just like to play multiplayer, I'm bored of singleplayer.

Also... haha If anyone can help me on teamspeak, I log on regularly to see if anyone is there, I figured that might be easier then this.

Okay, I just got the mod, I tried to download it back in 1.7, it never worked but now it is. I played single player, but I'd really LOVE to get into the server play.However I can't find the server? It seems silly but I'm not very adverse in this. Do I need to download anything else to get the server to even appear? I've been scanning the threads for hours reading and I don't see anywhere that people were having the same problem as me.

I click on play multiplayer or whatnot. I connect to the global server list. But THE server itself doesn't appear? I get a bunch of other servers but when I click them it says:
    "I'm sorry. but a connection could not be established with that server. This is usually caused by a server going offline when you attempt to connect to it. It may also be internet problems, please try again later."
    For every server... but I can't even find the crossfire one to even attempt to connect...

I'm very tired and would like it to actually work for once...