Posts by yuit420

Originally posted by Argos
    I really don't see the point, all you need to have that information is to build a store which has been in every single base the Mod, get the most profitable itens (90% BMG) and keep it docked as your personal database, the database should be earn rather then given by a side program.

ehm.. I'm already bored with exploring. I hate running around for hours on end just to find a trade route. I don't have spare time for it.

I've pretty much gone to 12 systems, and called it quits on exploring cause most systems have lvl 19 npc's which I run from rather then fight.... I'm not a superskilled pilot to take on 5 missile-spamming 1/4th shield-killing npc's heh

----

Not to mention I wanted to actually continue exploring only if NPC's weren't a threat.. so I decided to check on a cruiser or gunboat.. ya'know, something cheap but strong enough armor so i don't have to stress so much..

No. The cruisers have nice armor, no bots/bats, no shields, and their guns aren't even up to standards. These are like super heavies on crack. I personally can't classify them as capital ships