Posts by Walter Alf

Originally posted by magnet
    Give it a rest already!

If you can do it and don't like CF, go make your own mod - noone's forbidding you.
    [SIZE=1]You could also try getting urself a GF :))[/SIZE]

well i an play on Discovery 24/7 Role Play server :P

And how is it unballanced plus my kind of view into the whole Vega things and such is X3043 is the only way into Vega and as the Story says they found the jumpgate to X so Bretonia Liberty ect came in and laid claim to the systems and planets found after the fight with the nomads so even if its not connected to the systems Bretonia still has claim to it.

well "colonies" so there are problems with transport and so on... in Nephele there are Bundshuch trade lines and Delta is bulid and owned by them... and to Harris there are still under construction. In my opinion this "story" not in real world will be not posible. And this story from orginal game is more posible. And why the hell Rheinland fleet would cooperate with Kusari fleet and so on?

well i just do not think that mixin all ideas into one project expecialy those obsolete projects is a good way to show that someone got ambition. I see that You are hard working. But what will it be? There is not even a good "story" to feel that all of those should be where those are. Like Sea of Shadow and Vega are Bretonian but they have no connect to Bretonia "mainland" and so on... Planets (unhabitable) in other system and icefields/asteroids even dont have "thier own" description...

leave modding and balancing to those which actually know what they are talking about

well i know what is in game files and so on... i have moded BS and so on on orginal installed version of game so i might know something about it...

All Hail OP!!

this remind me of other "heil"

and i think that would be nice if some thing would be in Cross
    - changabe engines (every engine should cost and be buyable on one base only)
    - all factions (exept Nomads , Dom Kawasz, Coaltion) should be neutral to new player so he/she will be able to start game on what side he/she want.

it this proposition was previsious mentioned so just dont read it.