Posts by Gohan

i'm well aware about that but like i said i want explore the stuff in MP and maybe if other stuff's ( pvp ) attact me i will glady join but how i can pay them when i cant go and do mission , i was asctualy omw to sell 50 ( ace ) pods and they simply killed me

like i mentioned , i dont want to take a part of the "game" or "RP " i just wanna explore stuff and check everything that mod haves to offer thats my 1st interest then if i like it i will start pvp and stuff but how i can explore when they are simply killing me ?

honestly at this point im thinking leaving the mod / server i dont like this kind of actions just couse they find a new dude in game and start harasing him .... ( Even if the 1m credit wasn't much ) i simply didnt find it every enjoying to pay it

well i didnt know were to post so here it goes :

i came to the server ( mod ) like few days ago ...i'm not a pvp player i love exploring and killing npc's and today i got killed for no reason by "pirates", im actualy really pissed they claimed to pay so they dont kill , wich i dont find it very enjoying ... again i'm not a pvp player i just wanna explore the things you offer and kill npc around , i didnt attack them or anything ...so as i readed under lvl 30 they cant touch a player but how about if i just want to enjoy the game and mind my own stuff?