Posts by Andariel

yes, because verbal communication is faster and easier to manage especially during combat

i bought a mic a while solely for one reason, in most team games i cant inform my team fast and reliable about a situation at specific locations eg. i just ran into a mass of enemys while the team defends an entire different route

i expect the soon coming bigger battles like those in empires/dystopia when i dont have the time to type out what enemys are coming from where

but on other hands ventrillo>teamspeak, uses even less cpu time and bandwith. funny and weird fact, my hitreg is better when ventrillo is active (aka shots that are supposed to hit dont get lost because of choke)

My Absolute favorite song

Goethes Erben- Das Ende

Wenn das Meer sich blutrot färbt
    der Himmel von schwarzen Wolken bedeckt ist
    und die Vögel aufgehört haben zu singen
    weil ihre Kehlen vom Öl verklebt wurden
    Wenn im Osten mutierte Monster geboren werden
    Wenn der Winter zum Sommer wird
    und die Felder vedorren
    Die Erben des Dritten Reichs wieder mächtiger werden
    dann - dann hat das Ende der Zeit begonnen
    und der Teufel die Schlacht gewonnen.

Dämme werden brechen und eure Kinder ertränken
    Feuerstürme werden eure Häuser lodernd niederbrennen
    Durch Krankheiten werden Millionen krepieren
    Die Pflanzen werden vergiftet und ungenießbar werden.

Die Luft wird ätzend wie Säure eure Lungen zerfressen
    Eure Kinder werden als häßliche Mutationen geboren
    Die Sonnenstrahlen werden Geschwüre wachsen lassen
    Ihr werdet langsam bei lebendigem Leib verfaulen.

Stürme werden monatelang die Erde verwüsten
    Unter den Trümmern werden Tausende begraben
    Parasiten werden sich in euren Körpern einnisten
    Ratten und Schaben werden eure Wunden lecken.

and this is another one i cant resist to sing

Einst ging spazieren ich allein
    sah ich zwei Krähen heiser schrein
    die eine krächzte: Freundin mein
    wohin lädst du mich heute ein?
    es liegt erschlagen ein Soldat
    im Graben hinter Stacheldraht

sein Blut ist dem des Feindes gleich
    ein Festmahl für das Krähenreich
    es wird ein guter Abendfrass
    ich krieg die Augen du die Nas
    dann teilen wir zum Fest den Rest
    polstern mit seinem Haar das Nest

der Schädel knirschend spaltet sich
    zwei Hälften Hirn für dich und mich
    kein Galgen auf der weiten Welt
    ernährt uns wie das weite Feld
    getränkt vom Blut der Heldenbrust
    der Krieg ist stets der Krähen Lust

wir reissen auf die Heldenbrust
    der Tod ist stets der Krähen Lust
    die blanken Knochen werden rein
    noch lange uns erhalten sein
    und künden leuchtend aus dem Dreck
    von der Soldaten Sinn und Zweck

pm doch einfach op, vllt sagt er ja was, einte ja er ist gewillt tips zu geben wie und was skinner zu tun hätten (ich wünscht ich könnte halbwegs ordentlich texturieren und nicht nur mit soundforge/goldave/audacity herumwurschteln)

i would like to help but all attempts at modelling or texturing failed in the past and my only skills are the "easy" ini editing (new guns and such sint so mcuh of a problem) would be the help i can offer

also im always working on sounds if you wish to add some own, problem si i cant make one without having a feel for the thing i need to make a sound for (thats why im waiting for the coder of the source mod im helping with to get soemthing to "feel", also still trying to get something for a coal gat done, so far only unpleasing edits of older gun sounds)

ok since this issue with the 1.7e patch is mentioned, i use it but i dont see how a installation could be misunderstood (unless you're some retarted lobotomized ape) i even clean installed cf and tried it without 1.7e and timed out twice as much (ill reinstall again just to be sure)

if i could take a wild guess, a friend and i bought us soulforges on terra (ok earth ill say terra), as we tried to dock with the lanes the server crashed, as we gone one after another without the lanes everything went fine, so i assume it has something to do with the sol/coal lanes and large ships

hope that observation might help finding the problem

Originally posted by lucy in the sky

Have fun and jettison your batts and bots 8)

YOU CRAZY? thats free money you throw outta the window there!

on topic wlecome back even though im playing this since a few weeks only (i like it many good tweaks to original fl, and i finally get shots off in pvp, damned pcc's[imhocheapastoeasy])

Statistical, the violence raises while the actual amount of criminals which are committing them falls
    In other words the bad guys are really fucked up morons and the other are peacefull sissys, both needs to be rebalanced (you can never stop the crime and violence without brainwashing and big brother'ing, you can only make sure that the actual effects are low, imho self defense curses at school are needed. And im from Germany, who says we dont have violence is as blind as the staff)

Welcome to the brave new world!

For me its just a question of time till mankind will finally run rampant, in the last couple years the amount of creeps and violence raised in every country(intersting fact, gamer are the least violent fraction of humans)

Theres a reason i never leave unarmed the house

Regenerative panzerung-Diese panzerung repariert sich selbst relativ langsam (3-5 hp pro sekunde) inkompatibel mit panzer upgrades
    Villeicht mehrere stufen wobei die letze eine beträchtlichen *achkackenejetzt* "Amount" selbst repariert, sollte cargo platz fressen

cheat security, i didnt had my antifighter uberhoming missile hunter torpedo either, even though i would had reisntalled for mp

it lost lockon fast but so it flew and guided, shouldnt have rage deleted and hand over the data to op :/

Mal was Anderes: eine neue waffenart

Raketenbombe (würde es als 10 verschiedene rak werfer verteilen) im grunde eine wie jeder andere raketenwerfer, fliegt so lange bis die reicheite erreicht ist und explodiert, die bombe hingegen ist ungelekt (0! turn rate) fliegt schnell, und explodiert in einem dicken blast nach einer kurzen strecke (max reichweite von ich sagmal 500 alle und die geschwindigkeit wächst mit jeder stufe, bis höchsents 400)
    ebenfalls sollte der explosionsradius entsprechend sein und schaden auch entsprechend dick