Posts by death eater

i was being sarcastic.. maybe i didn't make that clear enough...

there is nothing wrong with smoking weed, it is not very harmful except for short-term memory loss, but you need to smoke on daily basis for that to happen, there are also some psychological side effects like quick mood swings (you are happy now but in next moment you feel depressed for no reason) but again you should smoke a lot for that to happen.

so does alcohol but nobody restricts it... so where is the meaning of it? i dont know and cant understand it either. statistically, more ppl die due to alcohol than weed.
    Im no fan of weed/drugs either but all the trouble about this topic doesnt make much sense, eh?
    actually i wanted to stay out of this discussion, but well, i couldnt^^
    the only thing i see why everyone "normal" is against weed is, that it is declared as illegal by the governement, but without any real reason.

Edit by

Edit by
    -no. that is not entirely correct... smoking weed isnt against the law, but having it in possession is illegal. yes thats german law, doesnt make much sense but it is written like this :)

but why? for what purpose? why is it illegal anyway? i am still no supporter of weed. can anybody pls clarify it to me?

was trying to add this video , whic would explain it but sth doesnt seem to work

Don't Legalize Weed!
    - YouTube