Posts by alx21

I see. And is there no way to make them work even afterwards? Like an example for the Lost Fleet: the scene can be emplaced easily with a text log: trent we found an anomaly in sol. Meet me at The Order HQ nearby mars. Or anything that fits both possibilities of completing it to make it also available after the campaign. And as a question: if you want to add another arc to the story, then it will be proceeded as you did before or will you put the openSP after the added arc? Anyway i see. Will see if i will make it again from that point. Thanks in advance and have a great weekend.

Seriously this could turn into the next phase of the crossfire. For example pocket ressitance fighters of other dominators, or a more type of advanced nomads, or a hypergate connection made by special jumpholes close to strong gravitational bodies that can act as power sources, such as black holes (smaller) or suns to another sector of the galaxy with lots of other artifacts, maybe even an older race than the kavash which would enable them to jumpstart their reexpansion and the technological level of humanity or to another galaxy, or to a more advanced type of nomads who overwritten their genetic code and are peaceful and want to aid their masters, or a human civilzation which found lots of relics and now is as advanced as the kavash...lots of ideas in which the direction of the storyline can be developed with this update. and not only this one but others as well, like a side-mission and a prologue mission to a continuation of crossfire, such as: Crossfire. are we out of it yet? or Crossfire: Deeper Trenches. or idk, lots of things can be done. Just depends on how many people are available to do it.

Yeah, but if i want to have all finished? and not repeat it again just for the new features? And i am not only talking about myself, but about all the players who will finish the campaign and may not do these missions. Will take quite a while, or if possible to make them tied-in with the storyline, not just side-quests, like do a future mission that would connect them beautifully and open up other areas as well, such as the reopening of the empire and how it would impact humanity and the nomads. Anyway, thank you for your replies. Not intending to be a nuissance, just to voice some things that may appear in the future because of how things are now.

Ah thanks. Will the next part of the renaissance story be released? And still is there no way to unlock it after i finish the campaign?

So, i do not know if this is a bug but so it seems: after i land at the first renaissance base there is no next objective to appear. After exploring the neighbouring systems, in burgundy it tells me to fly to toledo to do again the missions from the 13th mission. So what to do now?

Also. I am now in burgundy and it tells me to fly somewhere. How can i get faster to the order base? all the way back is too far and for sure there must be a jh or something to get faster back in sirius. Thanks in advance,

Hey guys. I was at earth but the mission waypoints did not appear. Nor when i was close to The Epsilon Eridani Jump Hole. I have patched my savegames but i did not do bonus missions. Just the Campaign. How can i make it appear? Thanks in advance.