Posts by Mister No

Yes,i went to Alsace following story and explore 2 more French systems cause there was no mission offered after Alsace,went back to Sirius to by new ship,come back to Order HQ,there is an audio file in the background but no movie,no mission offer,no Junko...
    If i put this files you send in FL saved game files i will loose my new ship right?
    I can start side story again but to tell you the truth i kinda want to avoid all that flying again...and i like my new ship also...

Well,i did everything by the book,decline Juni's offer in Sol-Order HQ,went exploring,find surprise in Sol,bought a new ship,get back to Order HQ,went to bar and there was no Juni but i could hear film-audio file starting...tried few times,always the same,audio file seams to be compilation of every audio file in vanilla...no intro movie and no option to accept offer for mission...my status is still "awaiting mission objective"
    What to do?

I was on my way to buy a new ship and explore some more after 1 side story mission,went to space and second story started calling me to help some transport atacked by nomads,game was saved but there is no transport with that name on scanners anywhere around...should i proceed my way or did i miss something? Is there a trigger for this or what? Any advice is is highly appreciated...
    Side story mission name is "Emergency call"

This is a second time i did installing process,i'm playing again so i wanted to share my experience on something...
    Both times-few years back and now i didn't do clean install of FL and both times i had FL Discovery installed (latest patch).
    I just wanted to try if it works,didn't want to bother with reinstalling everything so i tried.
    It works,then and now.Works like a charm,everything so far,few years back i finished all missions,now i'm at nmbr.14-so far so god.
    i guess it's because FL Disco has his own launcher and CF is using FLMM...i dunno,not a much of a hacker but there it is...it works.
    Only thing is-if you lunch FL Disco you'll loose all CF saved games,dunno why but that was the case first time and it is now so don't do it.
    Everything alse works fine.
    Hope i helped

Mission 14, "an old friend",i'm suppose to fly to New Berlin and meet Orilion for some info,i'm there but there is Orillion nor info,no instructions whatsoever...what to do?
    I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but i just installed CF second time after few years so i probably missed it...anyone?
    :applaus::rtfm::blush2:

Allright,so how do i update?
    I tried using launcher-single player update but it says "starting update" and it's been like that 10 min now.
    Should i try multy player or is there some other way to update new patch?

Wing commander is one of the best sf movies i ever seen
    and I'm really picky about movies i watch/like,specially sf ones.
    Never could understand bad reviews about this film.
    It has everything sf movie should have and then some.
    Sounds in space? Star wars have them and noon seams to care.
    Gravity on hanger deck? Who the hell cares!
    Good story,good atmosphere,nicely written...
    I couldn't care less about "reviewers",i can watch this movie any day.

Yes,i forgot about beta thingy witch is good,changes can be done yet.

When i spoke about mission difficulty i thought about vanilla fl where missions got more difficult as you go trough the game.
    Last mission is the hardest one so i expected that to be a case here.

Kavash missions-i did try to fight DK gunboat patrols,i survived first one and that's it-they killed me in the next,and then it's all that flying all over again,see what i mean? I survive first 200k,they kill me and then-again...not cool.

Extra-large systems kill activity of players in it.
    I'm a Disco FL vet,devs did enlarge some systems and those systems lost all activity.
    Who with right mind would want to fly 300k trough 3 systems just to see another player?Before that those systems we're full of players,after enlargement almost none,evan factions in those systems lost players and gone dead.
    CF space is evan bigger...

I'm not programer or engineer but people who know this things say that implementing files from two mods together is not impossible...don't know.
    All i know is that Disco is going down with players online( it use to be 200 every day back in 2009-2010,now is like 50-70),CF is already down (sorry if you think is not my place too say it)

CF is great and beautiful,it's a shame that multyplayer is so low with people online.
    Maybe merging is not such a bad idea but it's not up to me.

I hope my feedback helped in some (evan small )way.

Just finished SP 2 nights ago,sleep on it and it's time for a few questions.

Why so many empty flying? 150-200k between way points...why?
    First mission in Sol system 300+k to WP. Why?
    What was the idea behind it?
    Just flying trough dozens of systems (Kavash missions for example) such distances is really really boring...
    I introduced few friends to CF and we all like it,space,systems,new galaxies,storyline,everything!
    But flying with nothing to do is boring...and game should be anything but boring.
    Just please don't say-explore cause that means fly some more...and yes-i did explore every chance i got.

Also there are some missions that are almost unsurvivable without "God mode" (Undocking from Coalition carrier)
    but last mission is like walk in the park...
    Biggest fight in campaign,end of everything and-nothing...i didn't loose single bot...like first vanilla mission.
    Missions before cannot be survived if you don't run like hell from Kavash or Warrior ships but last one...
    Npc's did all the work,i had to kill 2-3 fighters and that's all.AI done everything alse.
    Why? Is there gonna be some more updates and patches for SP?
    End is beautiful btw,kudos for that!

Some missions worked for me fine but for my friends we're buged(Utopia system mission)
    My wp in Unknown system mission was bugged,i had to restart few times.

Please don't get me wrong here-i'm a FL vet,playing Fl for 8 years now(SP and rp),we all really like
    this things about CF i mentioned before but this i don't get.
    So much effort you did modding FL on this level,so many new cool stuff...
    It looks great,good storyline,4 new galaxies are awesome,Coalition system are just beautiful as well all others,graphics,everything.

Campaign is not well balanced imo.

It's to bad for multiplayer,so litlle players online,this space requires at least 500 players if not more.
    I don't know is this a heresy here but if you could merge CF with Discovery Fl that would be thing of beauty.
    That multilayer version would surely attract so many people.
    As much as people telling me,it's not hard to do if there is a will to do it.

Kudos for all that you did here,i'll play this single few more times one way or the other but maybe you should consider what's being said here.

All the best to you CF team.

I did it in Black Eagle.
    First time i failed,second time i won.
    Use strafe left and right a lot,you can't win without that.
    And yes,keep your eyes always on the next way point.
    Don't give up,real fun starts after vanilla missions.
    Good luck.

Hey everyone,i really need help with something.
    I'm stuck with mission 39-chapter 10.Mission name is "Hidden treasure".
    Nomad city,flying trough airlock in search for power source.
    After i destroy 3 generators game is asking me to destroy 4 one in "chamber below me" and tells me to "find that chamber".
    I cant!.Been flying for a long time and nothing...there is no entrance to other chamber...
    What to do? I would really hate to give up sp when i'm so close to finish it,i like it but i can't find this mysterious chamber.
    Please any tips and advices are most welcomed.
    Thanks in advance.

Hello people,i'm the new guy here.
    I downloaded CF 2.0 few days ago and i started champagne.I really need some tips.
    I am freelancer wet,Sp and RP and i wanted to try new missions and other new stuff in CF.
    Can you help a fellow pilot with some tips and advices for SP?
    I need tips about money making,selling points for ships,what ships you recommend and other stuff
    you think i'll be needing for SP.
    Also some links would be nice (about SP),i'm still learning to handle forums here.
    Anyway,hello to ya all,nice to be here and all the best to you people.