Posts by ILIYAN

I do believe that we have everything we need to do RP, the tools (like licenses), systems... everything.

However, something is truly lacking due to the low number of people without accounting for the fact that this game is pretty old by now.

What is it? I've tried thinking upon things that can be improved (in that Roleplay thread that I created not long ago), but even if they are improved, how can we actually keep people in? Because that's the core issue here -> to keep a community going, you must somehow keep the people in, otherwise they get bored and eventually leave, not all people... but most.

There are always things that can be improved (in every community), but the most important role always remains the same -> How to keep the people in?

The Social Networks invented the system of "Likes", "Comments" and not long ago "Reactions" that hits the human brain which causes it to release dopamine for every like/comment/reaction of your photo... among other things that they are able to keep them constantly engaged. We have the system developed for the Roleplay, but what can we do to actually be able to keep the people in? I think that's the big question that we must ask ourselves in my humble opinion.

I... I ... I just can't stop:

🔥🔥🔥

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Наливай ми до горе, горе / Nalivai mi do gore, gore / Pour me up, up

За миналото мое, мое / Za minaloto moe, moe / For the past of mine, mine

Оставам си виновен / Ostavam si vinoven / I'm staying guilty

Но искам всичко да е твое! / No iskam vsichko da e tvoe! / But I want everything to be yours!

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

🔥🔥🔥

🎼🎧💓Born by the music, die by the music💓🎧🎼

That back, huh? ^^

Me on the other hand, well... you guessed it (just as I've predicted it, haha):

🔥🔥🔥

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Наливай ми до горе, горе / Nalivai mi do gore, gore / Pour me to the top, top

За миналото мое, мое / Za minaloto moe, moe / For the past of mine, mine

Оставам си виновен / Ostavam si vinoven / I'm staying guilty

Но искам всичко да е твое! / No iskam vsichko da e tvoe! / But I want everything to be yours!

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

🔥🔥🔥

I still can't wait to experience that on the beach discos:

Sorry for the double post, but it just came out and I COULDN'T RESIST (I might post this song several times, haha)

🔥🔥🔥

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Наливай ми до горе, горе / Pour me to the top, top

За миналото мое, мое / For the past of mine, mine

Оставам си виновен / I'm staying guilty

Но искам всичко да е твое! / But I want everything to be yours!

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

🔥🔥🔥

(Let me know if someone wants me to translate it)

giphy.gif

Hehe... that Artwork is epic though!

"След Коронавируса / After the Coronavir*s"

I can't believe how I missed this! Apparently, I haven't enabled ALL notifications. -_- And I still can't wait to hear this on the beach discos!

"Ела, ела, ела, ела, целувана не си била, ела опитай ми вкуса, но след Коронавир*са. Маски по аптеките и хора в дискотеките, още няма никъде, изчакай ме, обичам те...."
    ____
    "Ela, Ela, Ela, Ela, tseluvana ne si bila, ela opitai mi vkusa, no sled Koronavir*sa. Maski po aptekite i hora v diskotekite, oshte nyama nikade, izchakai me, obicham te...."

/ "Come, come, come, come, you haven't been kissed, come try my taste, but after the Coronavir*s. Masks in the pharmacies and people in the discos, there is still nowhere, wait for me, I love you.... "

giphy.gif

*Hits Play and scrolls down*

(Or alternatively: *Hits play, sets to Loop and launches World of Warships*.

Want something else to loop?

giphy.gif

Speaking of warships, get this russian one:

:P