Posts by Yad

Thanks to all of you, now I'm looking for some time to play the game and discover crossfire.

And I've just seen that there's also an X3 section, that I'll surely visit sooner or later.

I must amit that tough I've discovered '"space simulation games" by freelancer, the games that kept me busy for almost 5 years by now are x3 and it's "addons". Just a shame that there is no multiplayer feature for these games.

Hi everyone,
    While cleaning my hard drive, I came accross an old folder called "freelancer"... What was that again?
    2 weeks later, and something like 100 hours of freelancer, i'm looking to go deeper into my freelancer experience, so I decided to take a look at the fl mods for the first time.
    And guess where google sent me? :)

Well, I'm here to try a new experience of freelancer in singleplayer, maybe multiplayer if I can manage to find myself some time.

And please, try not to pay too much attention to mistakes I could have made, since English is not my mother tongue, if I do not reply correctly / don't speak much, it's probably just because I don't know what to reply or didn't understood what has been told. But I'll do my best, that I can promise.

Yad.