Posts by overben

Hi!

I did it again and the result is great!

Juni sexy outfit 2 is much better ^^ and its over with this kind of god mod. But crossfire is much harder than the base game! Real tough! Guess its more a multi than an SP game to be played.

Thanks again for your help messages!

Hi!

Overben, New on board!

It a great pleasure to play again Freelancer after the big disappointment of
    the 2 edition cancelled... And Crossfire gave me that pleasure again!

It’s a great community out here, that I am pleased to join.

Not yet on the MP side of it but should be sooner than later ^^

PS. French.25.Master in business.PSG fan... and a freelancer fan!

I finally got it work with Normal Single Player after a full unistall from register and clean install.

Just saying I don't like Juni sexy outfit 1... is 2 better? Can I change? ^^

Well I have another issue... I almost dont take damage, even at 5 against one in lost areas... don't understand?! Its almost a god mod. Ruins the pleasure of exploring with stress and surprise!

Any ideas? Juni outfit is clearly my priority lol.

Thanks, did both and nothing better.

What is the real diff between Normal and Open SP in the end??? I am reactivating the mod with Normal just to see if it works

Well I reinstalled everything from scratch and I have now a big problem. I have seen some people to have it too but cant find the solution.

I activated crossfire mod as Open SP.

Every time I start the game, I am trapped in Freeport 7 with no mission way point or means to get out and reach Toledo... Does Crossfire start normally from there or can we play the entire story from Manhatan?

I am lost... :( I just have unistalled and reinstalled everything (base game, FLMM 1.3, crossfire 1.9) 3 times ...

Thanks!

Then I am doing it over! I saw effectively the option menu... So will see ^^

Sorry for these questions that I have to say were explained in the FAQ, but I felt so exited to install this game that once were among my favorites when I heard of Crossfire mod 1.9 and the upcoming 2.0 that rebuilt the game entirely as the Freelancer 2 was cancelled!

What a Freelancer community out there!!

:)

Hi,

Okay I will look for other HUD mods and stuff.

But I realised I never had all the options to select when I activated Crossfire through FLMM... Is it becuse I used the 1.51 instead of the 1.31 version?

Thank you gain for your help :)

Ok ok ok...

So I maaged to change the crosshair set to number 4 by renaming the file cfcursor5.txm into cursor.txm (and deleting the previous cursor.txm)
    Not sure its how it should be done but it works...

For the blind colour option, I think I rather get used to the color set.. Too much to do it all over after fixing the widescreen thing to 1366x768 and restoring the original text layout (could not read the crossfire style even if very nice as space future stye ^^)

Thank you all!

Hi,

Thanks! Yes I effectivelly meant crosshair...

Well looking at the link I quite like the original one ore the set number 4 but not sure how to do it... If I change the crosshair set, how do I select the colour to white or green???

Also, I have never seen any option like blind color in the game/mod instal.

I feel the solution is close ;)

Hello,

Crossfire is awesome, but still I have one trouble.

Is it possible to change the sight color (red) or to restore the original game sight? Its just that red sight on red ennemies is too confusing for me. :/

Thank you!

:)

PS: hope this is good section to post.
    PSII: could not find anything on search...