Posts by Kossuth21

Hello!

I just logged in and... My Iguana is gone with 4 million $ and 4 Silver Fire MKII :o
    Now i have my old Sabre, 1,8 millions and only Lv8 weapons and the reputation is rollbacked too. (I worked hard for the Positive/Neutral standing. "-.-)

Any solutions?

Edit 1: My friend suffered this too.

Interesting... But i think the 1.6.0 version from Here and that contains.

And my another question?

All major multiplayer mods (For example Crossfire, Discovery, Evolutions, Hambourg City) have server-side part?

The most important: How can i modify (or turn off completely) the anti-cheat settings of the FLHook? I plan to use it on a modded server. (Custom engines and new ship types will be added.)

All major multiplayer mods (For example Crossfire, Discovery, Evolutions, Hambourg City) have server-side part?

Which mod not conflict with the FLHook? (The Evolutions mod conflict with it. Kick everybody with "Unknown equipment" (or something like that) reason.)

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for your answers.

We can call it as "Vanilla", but it's not true.
    I changed:
    - The starting money at mpnewplayer.fl
    - Installed FLHook with these plugins (Nothing changed within them): Flak_common, cloak, condata, death_msg_v2 and tempban.

Unloaded, but installed at Mod Manager:
    - "Working cloak mod" (When it's loaded, then show that bug. Else just say "This ship don't have cloaking device" for all ships.
    - My star system, which created with Explorer.

Nothing else. The game isntalled to the D: drive (A partition of the C:.)

Hello

First: Sorry for my bad english, but i'm Hungarian.
    Second: I'm extremely newbie at modding.

And the main part:
    1. I tried to create a custom system with Explorer. (I created a jump hole, about 6 weapon platform, patrol route for 2 faction, a base, a planet and a sun /It's looks like a nearly dead star: Mainly black, with dark orange glowing/halo./) Yeah, it works... until i try it. I can jump into the sistem, but when i use map or Interact anything (for example docking anywhere) the client crash. I use FLHook at the server.

2. I'm looking for server side mods (or client side with server sided part).

3. I'm looking for tools/tweaks what a newbie (me) can use well.

4. The "Working" cloak mod (The FLHook cloak plugin installed correctly) randomly cloak the undocking ships, and cannot uncloak it. Any fix for it? Or limit to specific (For example Advanced Thrusers) the cloak ability?

Thanks for all help. :)